3-16-2017 Almost completed. Just some back stitching left. Stuck fingers and a few choice words, flying beads and roughly 145 beaded on her dress. Happy Stitching!
2-28-2017. I'm working on the last column of stitches. Hoping to finish this soon...
2-22-17An update on Stardust Fairy, I've been wanting to update this for 2 days now and Blogger just didn't like the browser I was using, I've downloaded another one and it's working..... So without further ado Here's where I am at the moment. I was hoping to have this done by March 1st but it doesn't look like I am going to...
2-1-2017- I”m back again with an update and with a updated picture of Stardust. First off I would like to welcome all the new followers and thank you to those who have been following me on this journey, Your friendship , encouragement, and sweet comments mean a lot to me. I value each of you and hope that you will continue to enjoy reading about my cross stitch projects and other things. Thank you all so very much for being my friends and stitching sisters.
This is still page 3 of 4. I am hoping to get this done very soon… Until next time Happy Stitching and may you have smokin’ needles…. East Coast Stitcher
1-1-2017 Happy New Year! I've brought back Stardust Fairy for a SAL I have going on in the community over on Google+ Currently there are numerous things going on with in the SAL. You can find the details here and how to join me and the wonderful group of ladies here
1-26-2017 Update on Stardust. I'm working on page 3 of 4 now. pages 1 and 2 are complete. I would say this is about quarter to half done on page 3. I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks but I have now begun healing and getting better. Working and being sick have put me a bit behind though I am determined to catch up. Happy Stitching!
Here is the starting point again for the Stardust Fairy.
* 3-20-2016 little update not much stitching as I've been gathering items for Jar Toppers to stitch. Counting how many I need for Family at Christmas this year and doing price checks as well as working full time. So Stardust Fairy has been slow going but hoping I can get some stitch time in again soon. Without further ado here she is. I've almost completed the sphere she is holding so that I can move on to the bottom part. Happy Stitching till next time and hoping Mr. Frog stays away! C's Cross Stitch Creations.
* 3- 16- 2016 Time for an update although not much work done. I was working on another project and real life gets in the way ( work).Anyhow, here is what I have managed so far . Her hand holding the sphere is done backstitched that and part of her arm. Once the top half is stitched I will move on to the bottom which is her dress. Wanting to get this done before I start Earthdancer ( separate page for that once started). As always Happy Stitching and may Mr. frog stay away. ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~
* 2-28-2016. Update on Stardust Fairy. Got some progress done, she now has 2 hands and 2 arms holding a flower spray. Very tired after a long day of work so I'll leave you with a pic and Happy Stitching! Till next time, may Mr. Frog stay away and you get lots of stitchy time in. ~C's Cross Stitch Creations~
* 2-21-2016 A day late updating and not much progress. Quite upset this time because once again my grid count was off by a WHOLE row ( * note to self DON'T grid when tired), and the Mark-b-Gone pen I used last year to mark the grid would not come out. I almost cried thinking I would have to restart the Stardust Fairy once again. But I found a nice product ( OxiClean pre-treatment laundry stain remover spray )
I dared to try this to get the lines out and lo and behold it worked! One happy camper now. Hoping to make more progress this week. Here's before and after pictures.
* 2 - 7- 2016 And back once again, not a whole lot of stitching going on. I've been working on a frame for another cross stitch I finished ( 1st Finish for 2016 ) pics will be posted there. Now back to the beautiful Stardust Fairy. I've filled in a little of her dress , face , shoulders, upper body are mostly done. It doesn't look like a lot of progress so I am hoping to remedy that for a little while this evening before sleep takes over. Happy Stitching! ~ C. Cross Stitch Creations ~ * NOTE this is the first page I made for the StarDust Fairy, found here ---> Stardust Fairy by Joan Elliott
And see more of Joan Elliott's beautiful work here - Joan Elliott
***Good evening everyone, I'm back to do an update on my Stardust Fairy. I played around with the camera and angles so decided I'd give you a peek.
Until next time Happy Stitching ~ C. Cross Stitch Creations~
When I last left off I didn't have her face and arms started, It doesn't take long when you can sneak in a few stitches before work ;) * note also helps start your day off right most times. Any how here is the latest update. Quarter stitches on 14 count advice, make sure you use a sharp needle, it helps. I used a dull needle and found I was fighting trying to get the floss centered for the quarter stitches to look right. First time using satin floss & I love working with DMC Satin threads in her crown. -List of floss here DMC Satin-Floss
Until next time ~C. Cross Stitch Creations~