Christie's Cross Stitch Creations

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

New Project 2017

I've been stitching on a new project for a SAL I am running in my community. The SAL is Mira March SAL. I purchased and am stitching Deepest Love designed by Nora Corbett.
From the Web..
My progress so far since March 1st 2017. I am stitching this on 28 count Jobelan Twilight Mist found on 123Stitch

6-6-2017 Work has been crazy busy so I haven't been able to update much. I have however been able to stitch a bit on Deepest Love along with 3 other projects. I'm working from the bottom up now. Progress so far... Outer ribbon and seaweed done up to scroll frame, I am stitching the middle ribbon and then the body before moving my scroll frame up...
Until Next Time.... Happy Stitching xxx 
5-12-2017 Update on Deepest Love for the Mira March SAL  Finished the Fin and working my way back up..

4-15-2017  I loosened up the scroll frame to move it up as I am working on the bottom part....

I hope that this finds everyone doing well. Until next time Happy Stitching and may Mr. Frog stay away.


* 7-5-2017 *
Update
Unfortunately I have been unable to post as much as I want due to busy season at work. I am trying to stitch when I can and have made some progress on Deepest Love only to find some mistakes and have a major frogging session last night. I WAS up to the halfway point of the pattern when 2 of the outer ribbons were getting too close together. I found the mistakes a little too late and had to frog the entire outer ribbon and seaweed. I've restarted the ribbon and am counting at least 3 times as I stitch... She is just too beautiful to fudge up. I want her right or it will haunt me when I look at it.... So here's some progress. The mistakes and frogging I have done...
Outer ribbon and middle ribbon too close together
Frogging has begun(7-4-2017)
Restarted the outer ribbon. Counting, recounting and counting again.
Until next time .....Happy Stitching xxx

4 comments:

  1. It looks so nice!!! I am hoping to get a few stitches in on mine today but my allergies are winning the battle so we will see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Can't wait to see the progress on yours..

      Delete
  2. I do love a Mirabilia Mermaid! I did stitch a Nora Corbett in March, one of her Alphabet Fairies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll go take a look. I have fell in love with Nora Corbett designs and Lavendar and lace. This is my first Mira and so far I love stitching it.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! I do enjoy reading your comments and will respond as soon as possible.