Christie's Cross Stitch Creations

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Participating in the Sunday Mystery Sampler by Plum Street Sampler ( FINISHED )

 A FINISH!
Just slightly proud of myself here LOL. I stuck to this one wip and finally finished it
Thank you to those who have followed this journey. I am hoping to update my blog at least once a week on Sundays from now on. I have a few more wips to do but I think I am going to work on 1 at a time this year and finally be able to show more finishes. Happy Stitching! ~ C. Cross Stitch Creations ~




I finally took a day just for me to stitch yesterday( Jan. 10th,2016) and I got lost in my stitching, it was wonderful!. I did make progress on this SAL. Days 10 and 11 are done. Working on the border before I start up the FINAL day. update pics at the bottom. Happy Stitching! xxx ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations~
  Hello fellow stitchers, I wanted to talk a little bit about a Sampler SAL I have joined recently and show my progress. I've only started this one today (pictures below). I'll post each Sunday's link in case you forget as each one is released on the Plum Street Sampler Blog and will give my updates as well and show how I am doing.

1st link gives you the facts about the Sunday Mystery Sampler. Follow the link here-->Sunday Mystery Sampler

This is a very lovely sampler by Plum Street Samplers. Miss Paulette Stewart has lots of beautiful charts.

2nd link will tell you about how the Sampler came about. Follow the link here --> The 2015 Sunday Mystery Sampler

3rd link dated Oct. 18th, 2015 will give you the layout and all the information as to how to download and place each pattern. Follow link here --> Welcome to the sunday mystery sampler
The first set of patterns was released as well you can find those links below the layout.

4th link dated Oct. 25th , 2015 is the 4th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 2
 Update  next Sunday on the 1st of Nov. 2015

* 5th link dated Nov. 1st, 2015 is the 5th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 3 

* 6th link dated Nov. 8th, 2015 is the 6th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 4

* 7th link dated Nov. 15th, 2015 is the 7th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 5

* 8th link dated Nov. 22nd, 2015 is the 8th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 6

* 9th link dated Nov. 29th, 2015 is the 9th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler- Week 7

*10th link dated Dec.6th, 2015 is the 10th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Week 8 

* 11th link dated Dec.13th,2015 is the 11th in the patterns. Sunday Mystery Sampler- In the Home Stretch
    Only 1 week left.
* 12th link dated Dec. 20th, 2015 is the Grand Finale and last Day. Sunday Mystery Sampler - Grand Finale

Now for my progress, I'm having a slight flare up of the arthritis in my hands so please excuse the gloves and swollen fingers. I'm trying to show how big each one is on 14 count aida. I will be stitching this one as a wall hanging ( pictures to follow when I finish). You can also as Plum Street Samplers said stitch these as individual ornaments as well. I prefer a wall hanging as I've never done one of those.



The border isn't finished, It will be whole X stitches but I've got something in mind for the second leg back across , hoping it works. I'm using J.P Coates number 3046 bright Red converted would be DMC 666 because I have a lot of that floss laying around.
and will be using JP Coates number 6228  Green converted would be DMC 699 , Some Black and Gold will also be used and some metallics (light Effects) all by DMC
 That's all for now, back to stitching and hoping I can get the 1st one done and move on to the second. Happy Stitching and Hope that you will join me in this SAL. C. Cross Stitch Creations


*** Update on my progress***



1st and 2nd day finished , ready to stitch 3rd day.



1st through 4th days completed, worked on the border and started the Fifth Day. Hoping to be done before Sunday when the next part comes out. I'll update my blog accordingly. Keep watching! Happy Stitching!

C. Cross Stitch Creations :)

* 5th Day completed-
I used DMC Light Effects 3821 for the 5 Golden Rings. Day 6 in the works and will be posted hopefully by Friday. Stay tune for more updates. Happy Stitching!
C. Cross Stitch Creations :)

* 6th Day Complete -
No Bling added to this one. Same threads through out the patterns will be used - I'm using J.P Coates number 3046 Bright Red converted would be DMC 666 because I have a lot of that floss laying around.and will be using JP Coates number 6228  Green converted would be DMC 699 , Some Black and Gold will also be used and some metallics (light Effects) all by DMC : (DMC Light Effects 3821) .
*** Little behind on my stitching due to going out of town, I'll post some pics this week hopefully.
Happy Stitching! C. Cross Stitch Creations

I'm currently 2 days behind on stitching. Here's the 7th Day and Eighth day. Now I just need to stitch the 9th & 10th days before Sunday hopefully and be caught up. Just 2 more to go before we all complete the Sunday Mystery Sampler from Plum Street Samplers.

7th Day Seven swans swimming

8th Day
That's all for now , Hope to see all of your updates on Facebook and Google. Happy Stitching! xxxx
~C. Cross Stitch Creations~

9th Day  finished! and 10th day started



                                           border work ^ using DMC Light Effects E321
I didn't get finished by Christmas but there's always next year. I will be updating my WIP(s) page as I will be working from stash this year. lol Happy Stitchin' and may Mr. Frog stay away from ya'll C. Cross Stitch Creations.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I do enjoy reading your comments and will respond as soon as possible.